Jump to content

Bridge and Bigsby style tailpiece

Recommended Posts

what type of guitar are we talkin about? the bigsby is mainly for archtop style guitars. like semi hollow. but you can get them for solid bodies. although i dont see why you would. Because if your replacing a tune-o-matic, there should be 2 large screw holes in back and 2 small ones for the rentention bar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...