Tele Plans?

I couldn't find any tele plans in the download section.....anyone know where a guy looking to make his first tele might find some quality plans to make templates? thanks, Matt ps. what do I need to open the cdr files?? forgive me if this is elementary but that's my basic level of education with regards to this stuff.

I couldn't find any tele plans in the download section.....anyone know where a guy looking to make his first tele might find some quality plans to make templates? thanks, Matt ps. what do I need to open the cdr files?? forgive me if this is elementary but that's my basic level of education with regards to this stuff.

CDR files are Corel Draw

CDR files are Corel Draw

I have a couple in pdf and ai format. if you'd like :D