Carved top "Mr Smith" replica (LARGE PICTURES)

DaveK

can u please explain how that neck pocket works? i am going to make something similar to this for my next project but i never understood how PRS necks attach. How is it attached and what did you start with? a neck thru and just cut it and routered it? please help because im confused. it looks good tho

Dave, do you reckon you could post any measurements up for that as I know that quite a few people want to know about PRS's dimensions, or if not just the neck and neck pocket dimensions :D

Thanks Rob

:D

I need a dupli-thing-a-moy! anyone feel like making a tutorial for building a budget dupli-thing-a-moy?

if you search on the TOols and shop forum, there is one.

I don't think its called duplicarver. I forgot what the other name was.

But there are some there, I know someone said they were gonna build one and possibly make a tutorial out of it. I'm sure you can go to the tools forum and read ...it was maybe a 2-3weeks ago. So its prolly on the 3rd page?

http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.ph...?showtopic=3129

http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.ph...?showtopic=3085

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars
But there are some there, I know someone said they were gonna build one and possibly make a tutorial out of it. I'm sure you can go to the tools forum and read ...it was maybe a 2-3weeks ago. So its prolly on the 3rd page?

It was me. I planned on using an old bed frame, but omebody stole it!, so I dont know what I will use, but I'll try.