Battery Drains Too Quickly...

Grimzors

just a quick reply for a better voltage source. i have a an old dell laptop battery pack and the cells are nearly 3A each at aprox 4v i built a small charging system for it from afromans site. and have used these things for my led flashlights and man they just cook i have only charged the thing like once. since i am running between 5-20 leds at a time i think that might be something for you to look into. i recently got into lithium packs because a buddy of mine (here we go another friend of ansil's lol) owns his own cellphone repair shop. he is good at what he does i am good at what i do so i have been shoehorning lithium cells into everything from xbox and tv remotes to old rc cars at the goodwill seeing as i am an avid junker i managed to put 6 batteries into a 20led light its a little odd but it charges in under 2 hours off an old cellphone charger and will last for a good two weeks with playing with it everyday. the size of the cells i am using are maybe 20% longer than a 9v but the same basic thickness and 20% skinnier. two of these things could really help you out. heck one could power the whole thing for a bit. hope that helps you out.