Best/coolest Looking Wood

Hey Rich, do you still have that coco set? and would you be willing to sell it? :D

Actually, I think Brock(OLF) bought that one. I will probably dig out a couple more sets of that landscaped Coco for the next OLF swap(usually around November), everything is stacked away at the moment so that I have room for the stock I am sawing. Actually, I think I have a couple more billets of that stuff that I have to saw up also(but I will have to check its moisture level). When I get ready to load up pictures and such for that swap, I will forward you a link so you can pick whatever you want.

Rich

Hey Rich, do you still have that coco set? and would you be willing to sell it? :D

Actually, I think Brock(OLF) bought that one. I will probably dig out a couple more sets of that landscaped Coco for the next OLF swap(usually around November), everything is stacked away at the moment so that I have room for the stock I am sawing. Actually, I think I have a couple more billets of that stuff that I have to saw up also(but I will have to check its moisture level). When I get ready to load up pictures and such for that swap, I will forward you a link so you can pick whatever you want.

Rich

Please and thank you. :D