Scrapwood?

RGGR

I think he makes some good stuff. I don't like the headstock it is gross, the fret ends are to square, I would like to see them chamfered a bit, and he talks a load of rubbish most of the time.

But people like it. They enjoy seeing the negative comments some have made and then posts them on his website ( well done Mattia ) it's a good PR stint for the type of clientelle that his work is aimed at, and he's got us talking about him AGAIN, how good is that, for him.

sorry my bad I was just making a joke! for what its worth i think it is a hideous guitar regardless of who built it!

other uses for scrap wood.

how about one of these...

http://www.renovobikes.com/prices-and-options/ can't think how you could achieve such large scraps though!

ship in the bottle?

or like i sometimes do just plain a piece to nothing for the hell of it!

always baffles me when artists of sorts have horrible, discusting websites.

I second the lathe option... a good Jet mini lathe and a pile of pen kits can make you a bunch of extra money out of your scrap wood. I highly recommend anyone wanting to get into turning pens or similar items to check out the DVD "Turning Pens with Kip & Rex". it's by far the best inspirational instruction i've seen. scrap wood is fun, lots of cool things to do with it... art/sculpture pieces or make knife holders, business card stands, puzzle boxes (scroll saw), picture frames (router table), etc. just look through some of the project books at home depot and you're bound to find something that will spark your interest.

heck if you get real bored... http://www.ferrariownersclub.co.uk/happeni...er/wood_f50.asp

Edited by Dana