18 Guitar Plans Plus Pdf Book And Fret Caculator Program On Ebay

I only bought it for the plans but the pdf book is good too and it has a fret caculator pogram that will print out templates for different scale lengths and number of frets for $11.50 you get all of it. The only thing I don't like is you have to print out the plans one part at a time for the whole thing, it would be better if it was cad files but for the price I can't complain. this probably sounds like I'm trying to sell it but I just figured people building guitars on here would be interested if one of the ones there building is in there's a link http://cgi.ebay.com/Guitar-plans-Telecaste...1QQcmdZViewItem

You've got to be kidding me.....

.....you mean to tell me that in all the years that this forum has been going, NO ONE has grabbed the name "guitar_player" yet?!?!?!

:D

guess not and also I just donated $10 to this site yesterday and I got access to the plans and stuff the ebay ones might be good if you don't have auto cad but there's a lot more here

You've got to be kidding me.....

.....you mean to tell me that in all the years that this forum has been going, NO ONE has grabbed the name "guitar_player" yet?!?!?!

:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I wonder what other names our out there that I didn't even bother trying because I thought someone MUST HAVE already used it...

That's a pretty good price, but if I ever bought a plan I'd go to that place (forget what it called) that sells pre-done templates ready to build with.