better pics of my carved top

That bocote is stunning...I might have to look at getting some. What's the price like relative to other woods (lazy night, and it's getting late)?

bocote is about the same price as rock maple.very reasonable,i think.

yes i would like to see more of the girl too,but how do you say "can i have some pictures of you ,and while were at it ,maybe you could lose some clothes"

with the wife 5 feet away. :D

ahhh,such is life B)

looks great wes! :D

I'm still kind of unclear on the finish...it's not going to be a solid colour is it? Just a couple coats of clear?

Also, is that the same headstock design as the set-neck guitar in Melvyn Hiscock's book? Looks kinda similar...It really fits in with the body design, looks good.

tinted,not solid...either amber or red like a les paul...i am leaning more towards the translucent red...it will be light enough to see all the grain.

no the hjeadstock is not the same one in the hiscock book,but it is similar,i guess...all 3 by 3 headstocks look very similar,really...i think it resembles the schecter 3 by 3 myself.

stewmac hotrod truss rod and 2 carbon fibre rods

looks amazing, the body and the fretboard....

but i dont dig the headstokc design to be honest.....

also puzzled to why you have only routed for a single humbucker. doing so just devalues the guitar and its versatility in my opinion..