Dentist Bits For Inlay....anybody Need Any ?

govtmule

haha :-p thakn you!

but i got a set of inlay bits already :D

I could use some, they would fit in a dremel right?

Yep, they'll fit in a dremel if you have the smaller collets. Some of the bits are 3/32" but most are 1/16" shank. To use the dental bits in my Dremel I bought the Dremel collet nut kit which gives you 1/8", 3/32", 1/16", and 1/32" collets.

If you're still interested, shoot me a PM with your address and I'll send some out to ya.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
All of these are now spoken for. Sorry folks. If my dentist hooks me up again I'll send out another batch.

Steve

am i still getting a set since i asked?

Yep, I meant that after you and BlackHawk2025 I don't have any left. I got your PM and I'll send you out the bits today. Watch for them soon.

Steve

• 4 months later...
if there is still more. id like to get more :D i seemed to of misplaced mine. im sure i can find it. but im willing to pay for more if you want :D

Sorry, I gave away a ton of them and only kept a few for myself. I have my first inlay project coming up soon so I need to keep the ones I have.

I'll hit my dentist up again and if he can give me another batch of them then I'll post another message.

if there is still more. id like to get more :D i seemed to of misplaced mine. im sure i can find it. but im willing to pay for more if you want :D

Sorry, I gave away a ton of them and only kept a few for myself. I have my first inlay project coming up soon so I need to keep the ones I have.

I'll hit my dentist up again and if he can give me another batch of them then I'll post another message.

sweet well is it that easy to just go to the dentist and ask for them? cause i might try that tomorrow haha. but yeah thanks again! B) let me know if you get any

im sure they are just in a drawer or parts box of mine somewhere B)

sweet well is it that easy to just go to the dentist and ask for them? cause i might try that tomorrow haha.

Yep, that's what I did. My guy said that he just sterilizes them and throws them away so if I could get use out of them that he'd save them for me. Sometimes he remembers, sometimes not.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey govtmule could you post up a pic of some? I think i have an idea of what they look like but im not entirely sure. Thanks mate!

Chad.

Sure, no problem. Here's a few of the ones that I have. They range from 1" to 1.5" long and from 1/16" to 3/32" shafts. Some are fluted cutters, like the two on the left, and some are diamond tip grinders, like the two on the right.

I'm getting them from my orthodontist AND my dentist now. :D

IMG_6522.jpg

• 1 year later...

If its OK to send them over the pond I would like to have a few. PM on its way. Either way its great to se a forum member go those extra miles for the other members!