Great Guitar Footstool / Footrest

GuitarStoolMaker

Well I take back my words.....I have done finger exercisers while watching TV.

If you put the crotch of the vee on/in your Right leg and use a footrest to raise your left leg you can actually play a vee very comfortable. One of my instructors when I was a teen had a Jackson V (it was nice to.) he showed me that trick at the time I had a Charvel Star body style and I could never play sitting down until he showed me the trick.

Charvel Star

I remember those...hideous guitars...

If you put the crotch of the vee on/in your Right leg and use a footrest to raise your left leg you can actually play a vee very comfortable.

Well,that IS how I play sitting down...but I play explorers,les pauls,super strats,etc sitting down...

My vee is for standing because it is so light and well balanced...a trait none of my other guitars share.

I have two main Vees...A jackson Japanese phil demel(?) vee with emg dual humbuckers and an original floyd...alder body maple neck thru

and a KXK custom SSV(my baby)...maple neck thru,mahogany wings...dual emg humbuckers(81/85) and an original floyd...

Both are great,but the KXK is top knotch homegrown california handmade custom...Thanks to Rob Kaufman it is easily the best guitar I have ever owned...and I have owned more expensive ones...

Ok that Rocks! how heavy is it. Here are my top 3 guitars....I feel to old (39) to say Axe

the yellow one I built from BC rich and Fender parts a few years back. Kahler Tems are the best. Even with my new floyds still go out of tune....My kahler nevers does I can jam for hours and still be tuned. the fine tuners are way better than a floyd as well.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Just FYI you can REALLY liven up the tone of a les paul with some premium pups...depending on what you play as to what kind...

I always throw emg in mine...but the JB/59 duncan combo is awesome too...both combos for rock/metal...

for other styles I don't know..but I never liked those gibson alnicos too much...

these aren;t that bad I prefer Screamin Deamons. I like the G lynch sound. I never put them in the LP cause the pups were not that bad. The neck pickup is really fat and heavy. has a G N R type feel and in the clean channel there is almost no hum. I have 3 effects DD-2, DOD chourus and a Whah.

Another happy footrest buyer!

comments.jpg

Edited by GuitarStoolMaker