Pre-slotted Un-radiused Fingerboards?

Where can I get a gibson scale unradiused but preslotted fingerboard? I mainly want ebony but have been looking at some other more extoic woods too. Are there any websites that would sell me one like this? I want to inlay it and it seems it would be much easier to do it before it's radiused, but I don't have the equipment to slot it.

http://www.allenguitar.com/fretbd_pre-slot.htm

Do an internet search..

LMII....Did you read the site?

You order the board flat,then you pay for slotting or radiusing to YOUR customization...if you don't want a radius,specify no radius.

They also have a phone # in which you can call and talk to a real person about what you want...

Damn,man...do you want me to call them for you too? :D

LMII....Did you read the site?

You order the board flat,then you pay for slotting or radiusing to YOUR customization...if you don't want a radius,specify no radius.

They also have a phone # in which you can call and talk to a real person about what you want...

Damn,man...do you want me to call them for you too? :D

sorry I just found the page I couldn't find it before

Dude - you are harsh. Keep taking the pills, pur-lease! :D

Seriously though - LMI will accommodate your needs more than most places, so if they don't list what you want then ask. If you're after an exotic that's not listed (not listed as out of stock) then they may have something on hand.

Erikbojerik also still has his fretboard extravaganza going on in the public section of the forum. His prices are very reasonable, from what I have seen.