Stabilizing A Knot

Depends on the size of the knot and the location. If it is a small surface knot in the body, just fill it with whatever to get a level surface and leave it at that. If it is a larger knot or in the neck, you would want to stabilize. I think there exists some kind of resin hardener, but I can't think of exactly what it is. I know people have stabilized with CA also, but I think it is very situation dependent. If you post a pic, I am sure you could get some more useful feedback.

If it is a transparent finish, I would go with CA and wood dust (you could use CA to fill the pores on your center lam there too). You could use dark dust to try to match the coloration of the knot or you could go lighter for contrast, it's up to you. Structurally, that knot won't matter.

Its unfinished at the moment and its the heal so it wont be seen, I just wanted to fill it up to it doesnt let moisture in and get worse or anything.

I was going to start a thead about filling wenge pores, I dont really know whether to just build up the clear lacquer over them, or to fill them with something transparent first, like CA.

You're going to want to fill them first. You can use clear epoxy or CA, but with CA you have to be careful about the fumes getting in your eyes and mucus membranes. If you go the lacquer route, it will take a lot more material and time to get a level surface.