Long Hair?

Ilikes2shred

Long Hair  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I someyimes have to shave twice a day so whenever I don't need to the beird grows. Then I get annoyed with it and it comes off again.

Pretty much the same story with my hair its such a pain.

• 3 weeks later...
Haven't cut mine for about 4 or 5 years, it's down to the bottom of my shoulder blades.

I could have that in about half the time. :D

I grow that much hair in a year......... And it's also curly so what goes down to my shoulders reaches down past my nipples when pulled down. When I grow it out it looks alot like robert plant. The sideburns and facial hair are starting to grow in too. Is it also wierd that the inch of fingernail the average human grows in a year grows on me in about a month or two which forces me to clip them every couple of days.

• 2 weeks later...
Tyypillinen Suomalainen, perkele!

Oh Juze, I also wear camoflage pants but mine are Urban Camo :D

Yea, gotta love these pants. They're the most comfortable pants I've ever used. That's why I wear them almost everyday. B)

And Prostheta, I'm as Suomalainen as I can be, perkele! :D

-Juze aka Ghroath

And Juze, note the band shirt and Urban Camo pants :D

Heh, I had great urban camo pants, but I crashed my bike and they ripped off, nowadays they're urban camo shorts but I can't use them here in cold Finland. :D

Sonata Arctica B)

Actually this was needless post B)

-Juze aka Ghroath

My beard is longer than most people's hair. Got made redundant yesterday, so I will have to consider cutting it much shorter so as not to scare a prospective new employer. The hair stays.

Any goatee that one can band into sections or braid is enviable, and takes time and dedication that I don't know if I possess. Cheers to your beard!

I always had management jobs in a great big company where long hair and career advancement didn't often go along. Wasn't a big deal. A couple of years after I retired, I pretty much just stopped getting it cut . I got it cut last week and it had been probably 10 - 12 months since the last one - it was mid-way down my shoulder blades. At my age - 62 - it really doesn't make a lot of difference to me although my wife says I sometimes look like a homeless guy. I've worn a beard for about 4 or 5 years, but I keep it real short - kind of the movie star stubble. :D

well i have short hair and never grew it out because after a few months of not cutting it i end up with a really funky fro its just easier to keep it short. in the past few years i have gotten where i just keep it so short i don't even have to comb it just get out of the shower dry with a towel and im good to go. i like life being easy.

Cut it all off January 1st, '08 along. I shaved my beard off too, I had it at about 3" long. I would definitely grow it out if I got into a touring metal band. None of that will help me get a decent job in Texas, though. :D

Too many nightmares about catching my hair in power tools...

I had been going back and forth between long and short hair through high school and my undergrad. For the past three years or so I have had long hair. Being a middle school teacher i always figured i would have more problems getting a job based on the tattoo on my wrist than my hair.

This one was from about a year and a half ago.

pauldannys5.jpg

Im 18 and am just graduating high school grade 12 and ive had long hair to my shoulderblades since grade 6. it started as a trend but then i got to lazy to realy go get it all cut off so i occasionaly get my girlfreind to trim it. its enough to ponytail when im woodworking or cooking lol.

I used to have longish hair down below the collar, and fringe down to the mouth. I found it extremely annoying and in the way with a lot of things. I don't know, I just found singing with it annoying because I'd frequently need to blow it away from my face.

As long as I can gel it into any direction I want, it is long enough for me, but reality is, no, I do not have long hair.

Edited by Crowella

• 3 weeks later...

I used to have it long, up until about 3 years ago when I decided it would probably be best to get a real job rather than play in an incredibly bad thrash band. I ended up working for my parents again. Ah well. :D

People here seem to be a lot less prudish about it than in the South, when I was in Napoli I got a few odd looks and some remarks, haha.

-Libero

Edited by Ichneumon