Help Finding A Solid Body Guitar Kit?

Hi yall I have decided to build a guitar kit recentley, and the only kits that I can find are SAGA and GRIZZLY I previously made one of their telecaster kits and it was pretty good but I am looking for some other solid body kits. I really liked this one I saw on Ebay This guitar kit, does anyone know who makes it or where else to buy it?does anyone know who makes them or where to get one? But What other options are their for me ? Oh and because I am tight on cash I need to keep it in about the 100-300$ range. Thanks!

Edited by jackillac92

LMI sells a solid body elactric kit. It will make a carved top LP or PRS or other carved top guitar. Although, as far as it being a kit, pretty sure it's just a box of wood. Nothing done to it at all. So, it's basically a scratch build. They do offer some services for thier acoustic kits, but I don't think I've seen anything for the electrics(eg:joining tops and backs, cutting fret slots, radiusing fretboards...) Did you try Warmoth??? Lots of parts but I don't know about kits...

Hi yall I have decided to build a guitar kit recentley, and the only kits that I can find are SAGA and GRIZZLY I previously made one of their telecaster kits and it was pretty good but I am looking for some other solid body kits. I really liked this one I saw on Ebay This guitar kit, does anyone know who makes it or where else to buy it?does anyone know who makes them or where to get one? But What other options are their for me ? Oh and because I am tight on cash I need to keep it in about the 100-300$ range. Thanks!

I have a few kits that I bought.

Anyone is welcome to them for what I paid for them. (range of $110 - 200)

www.diablo-guitars.blogspot.com