Jump to content

Knob Help


Recommended Posts

I found some cool valve stems caps, like this, except mine were $5!

They would make cool vol/tone knobs and a 3 way high hat switch. Any ideas of how to convert the screw on stem cover to a knob? Maybe this needs to be in electronics? Wasn't sure if this was finishing or electronics.

Schrader or Presta :D

Just measure the pot stem and drill out the hole if its too small, you will probably need to add a set scew. If its too big fill it with epoxy or something a then drill out the hole. Off the top of my head the hole size needs to be 3/8". I know a Presta valve is smaller but is the Schrader valve?

Interesting find.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...