Seven-string 26-3/4" Scale Ibanez Sabre

her name was judy, nice thing is she said i can come play it whenever i want :D

tell me about the pickups! i have one build thats almost done, i just cant find money for the darn electronics...i was looking at winding my own (i have to on the build i got going right now) it shouldn't be to difficult to make the winder, a counter is easy to make too maybe

anyways sounds like you got the guitar set up just right. now all we need are the darn electronics

Seymour duncan should sponsor PG :D

Kenny

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, I guess I missed that this has a TOM - where are you finding a 7 string TOM? Haven't seen one of those around. I must be out of the loop.

Gotoh make 7 string ToMs . . . so the knock on is you can also pay over $100 for one with a couple of screws in the top of the studs. :D

• 1 year later...

Nearing completion. Just need to sort out the wiring, a rear cavity cover, better pickups and some Schaller straplock buttons. Action is fantastic across the entire board which is gratifying as I wasn't looking forward to any levelling and recrowning because of the semi-hemi work.

s7_20thumb.jpg

(click for larger)

s7_21.jpg