Fs Amazing 2-tone Quilted Maple Board (57 1/4 X 7 1/8 X 1 1/8)

Jim Soloway

very very nice jim. i keep thinking about the last wood i had from you and how perfect it all was for guitar building

how much would it be shipped to the UK... and do you have anything else available. i am really enjoying the mac ebony i got from you last time - i havnt even touched the flamed korina because its on reserve for the back of a double neck body

very very nice jim. i keep thinking about the last wood i had from you and how perfect it all was for guitar building

how much would it be shipped to the UK... and do you have anything else available. i am really enjoying the mac ebony i got from you last time - i havnt even touched the flamed korina because its on reserve for the back of a double neck body

Thanks. Most of what I sell is wood that I bought specifically to use on our guitars and somehow got left out of the production plans. I've made a commitment to all 1-piece backs and tops for our bodies, so anything I bought for book matching is now just sitting here. And priority mail to the UK would be $55.

I do have a few other piece in another listing on the forum and I can PM you with some other pieces as I get them ready. One thing I have is a ton of first rate Macassar ebony. I'm pretty sure that I'm ready to stop using ebony at all on our guitars. My design is awfully bright to begin with and ebony just makes the attack too fast.

I'm also going to have some incredible maple coming up next week. I bought some huge pieces a few weeks ago and we're going to start processing it on Monday. Once we take out the pieces large enough to make 1-piece tops, we'll be left with some substantial chunks of 7-8" wide and 2" thick.

yeah, send me a PM - especially about the mac ebony . i know it will be more to ship and i will have to weigh up a few priorities to see if its viable but i am confident the stuff you have will be good. i just wish the exchange rate was as good (for me) as it was last time!!!

dont let me stop you if you get a ConUS buyer first