my first commission to build

question: how do i get photos on the forum...i see them frequently...but can't seem to figure out what's required

i'm not up to speed on some of this computer/internet stuff yet

i have shots of several in depth projects i've done that may be of interest once i learn how to post them

I use THIS. Totally free, not sure if there's a limit to the volume of pictures, but I've got lots in.

question: how do i get photos on the forum...i see them frequently...but can't seem to figure out what's required

i'm not up to speed on some of this computer/internet stuff yet

i have shots of several in depth projects i've done that may be of interest once i learn how to post them

I use THIS. Totally free, not sure if there's a limit to the volume of pictures, but I've got lots in.

thank you...i'll check it out...will it instruct me as to how to get photos from that site to the forum?

thank you...i'll check it out...will it instruct me as to how to get photos from that site to the forum?

All you do is copy and paste the address of the picture, after you remove "members/" from the address, into the IMG button in your posting message menu just above the box you type your message in.