Accurate Tele Pickguard, Good Tele Bridge

Just curious who makes a good accurate tele pickguard. How are the GFS ones? How about StewMac? Also, who makes a decent modern tele bridge for a reasonable price?

What differences can I really expect between bridges(in other words, what makes a 50 dollar bridge 25 dollars better than a 25 dollar bridge)?

Also, anybody know a good source for carbon fiber pickguards(that are reasonably priced)?

Thanks.

who makes a decent modern tele bridge for a reasonable price?

What differences can I really expect between bridges(in other words, what makes a 50 dollar bridge 25 dollars better than a 25 dollar bridge)?

with a cheap bridge its more likely to be made of substandard metals and more likely to have saddles that rattle or dont fit together as nice

but with tele's you can get a lot for your money - i like those cheaper tele bridges like stew-mac sells, they are perfectly fine for the traditional style

for modern ones i would go with gotoh

with a tele i do believe 3 brass saddles sounds best but obviously that means intonation issues. i am using a joe barden tele bridge at the moment which helps a lot with that issue and still retains its vintage flavour

glendales are nice, price is high though

http://www.glendaleguitars.com/Bridge.htm