Randy Rhoads Dimensions?

I'm not positive on body thickness but I think they are about 1-3/4" thick. Hopefully someone else can answer that better.

Which neck do you want? Some have a .790" 3rd fret and .850" 12th fret. The RR3 is .745" 1st fret and .810" 12th fret. The RX10 has a .775" 1st and .880" 12th. And that is based only on what they have listed on their site now. I know there were other profiles in the past as well.

I'm not positive on body thickness but I think they are about 1-3/4" thick. Hopefully someone else can answer that better.

Which neck do you want? Some have a .790" 3rd fret and .850" 12th fret. The RR3 is .745" 1st fret and .810" 12th fret. The RX10 has a .775" 1st and .880" 12th. And that is based only on what they have listed on their site now. I know there were other profiles in the past as well.

Yes, but is that compensating for the bevels? I thought for sure they were 1 3/4" too, because for a trem they use, It needs to be that thick.

now when they take those figures does that include the thickness of the fretboard? or is that just the thickness of the maple on the neck at that point?

also which truss rod should i use? i usually use the stew mac hod rod truss rod, but i wanna super thin neck like the jacksons have and i think the stew mac rod requires a to deep of a route which wont allow me to have the neck super thin.

The StewMac HotRod gets a little too close for my liking. LMII offers a twoway trussrod that uses a shallower channel, I like those.

The measurement includes the fretboard.

thats good news, i right after asked the question i looking on LMI and found the two way that only requires a 3/8 deep channel, will be using that one.

The StewMac HotRod gets a little too close for my liking. LMII offers a twoway trussrod that uses a shallower channel, I like those.

The measurement includes the fretboard.

thats good news, i right after asked the question i looking on LMI and found the two way that only requires a 3/8 deep channel, will be using that one.

would you guys happen to know generally how thick the fretboard is by its self?