Project Super Destroyer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
This belongs in CC DeVille's guitar rack.

What did I ever do to you! How could you invoke that no talent hacks name in my thread.

This is a RacerX tribute. It is a shining beacon of memory for all the great Neon Guitar player... Via included.

Not CCDeville.

Aaaaugh! Aaaugh!

Augh! Ohh! Don't say that word.

What word?

I cannot tell, suffice to say is one of the words the Knights of

Ni cannot hear.

How can we not say the word if you don't tell us what it is?

Aaaaugh!

You said it again!

What, 'is'?

Agh! No, not 'is'.

No, not 'is'. You wouldn't get vary far in life not saying 'is'.

No, not 'is'. Not 'is'.

This one looks kinda neon.

320x240.jpg

Are you feeling dirty yet. C'mon Rfallen angel, open up and say ahhh. You know we all want action tonight... that we don't want nuthin' but a good time. Gimme something to believe in here. Probably can't 'cuz your mama don't dance the unskinny bop. Oh well. I guess every rose has it's thorn.

Edited by avengers63

Are you feeling dirty yet. C'mon Rfallen angel, open up and say ahhh. You know we all want action tonight... that we don't want nuthin' but a good time. Gimme something to believe in here. Probably can't 'cuz your mama don't dance the unskinny bop. Oh well. I guess every rose has it's thorn.

You sir.....are a fargin icehole :D

I only hope that you had to hit google or wiki to pull all of those song/album titles out.

Being a card carrying member of the CCSucksandshouldnotbeallowedtotouchanythingwithstrings Club, it scares me a whole lot that I recognized all of your references.....poop. :D

You sir.....are a fargin icehole :D

I only hope that you had to hit google or wiki to pull all of those song/album titles out.

Being a card carrying member of the CCSucksandshouldnotbeallowedtotouchanythingwithstrings Club, it scares me a whole lot that I recognized all of your references.....poop. :D

Yes, I am... :P

no, I didn't... B)

and I loves me some Hair Metal too, my fellow child of the 80's. B)

RAD, that finish is incredible!!! I want one! Quick question though, at the risk of looking like an ignorant n00b, that glazing you used a few steps back... was that to fill in any imperfections in the surface like bondo?... Im getting ready to start priming for an opaque finish on my 7 string and I want it to look close to as clean as yours. Also, do you put anything on the wood prior to priming? like shellac or something similar?

RAD, that finish is incredible!!! I want one! Quick question though, at the risk of looking like an ignorant n00b, that glazing you used a few steps back... was that to fill in any imperfections in the surface like bondo?... Im getting ready to start priming for an opaque finish on my 7 string and I want it to look close to as clean as yours. Also, do you put anything on the wood prior to priming? like shellac or something similar?

The glaze is much finer than bondo. It comes in a tube premixed.

Old car painting trick.

Prime your piece.

Sand it to 400 but don't cut through.

Use the glaze to fill all the divets.

SAND ALL THE EXCESS OFF. Or it will show through the final coat.

The stuff I used is not the absolute right putty for the job. It is really for bigger fixes.. But I new I had several coats going on top of it.

This is the one to use.

3m spot putty

The glaze is much finer than bondo. It comes in a tube premixed.

Old car painting trick.

Prime your piece.

Sand it to 400 but don't cut through.

Use the glaze to fill all the divets.

SAND ALL THE EXCESS OFF. Or it will show through the final coat.

The stuff I used is not the absolute right putty for the job. It is really for bigger fixes.. But I new I had several coats going on top of it.

This is the one to use.

3m spot putty

Cool thanks! I actually used to work for Grainger in the warehouse, wonder if they will still give me a discount..... Hmmm. :D

Wow that came out great! I wasn't totally sold on it before but that looks really good, especially with the maple neck. Also, I may have missed it in the thread, but where did you end up buying the ABM bridges from?

They come from ALLPARTS.

They are still for sale (PM me if interested)... I am probably going to swap the bridge after I get some more photos.