Crackle Finish Tutorial

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone remember cinderella?and krokus?

I remember "Nobody's Fool" and the "Ballroom Blitz" cover. Just whatever was on MTV. Remeber when MTV played music? :D

yes i do....when they first started out we got sattalite(the big one,not that puny little thing they have now...the big 12' dish)and i remember using the remote to turn the dish up to 48 i believe it was,channel 13,and watched madonna and the one with the guy running throughthe candles(tears for fears?)and later on,"thriller" and a-ha's "take on me"

then they began headbangers ball,which was cool for a while,then it turned into all rap,all the time,and they had to compete with vh-1

then they developed mtv 2,which was supposed to be back to the videos,but soon turned into "the real world" all the time.

mtv sucks...now bands don't even make videos anymore because they won't be played

remember "video killed the radio star"?

mtv killed the video star

remember MTV-X?? It was great all METAL no linkin park or incubus crap no rap just metal. Thye had interviews, live performances, news, videos, special host everything. The after like 3 months they took it away from me! god i hate mtv so much :D

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Yeah, and my older sister, being the teenie bopper she was, LOVED MTV when the grind and all the other ridiculous crap came on. Even then, if there was no guitar solo, or at least a cool riff, it wasnt a song.

Hey we're talking about crackle again!!! :D

Wes is a big hairy hijacker!! B)

I put clear on it today. I ended up using Deft lacquer instead of poly. I tested a piece before I sprayed since I had no idea what nitro lacquer and latex would do when they met. No problems at all. When she dries for a few days I'll wet sand it and polish it and post pic's of the finished guitar.