Emg Bridge Humbucker

Unrealize

the think i really like about them is they dont seem to loose there edge when you use the volume and tone controls. in fact to me it makes the controls useful i love being able to set how hard they hit the front end of my amp with just the volume on the guitar. yeah other guitars you can do that but you loose something when you do.

the think i really like about them is they dont seem to loose there edge when you use the volume and tone controls. in fact to me it makes the controls useful i love being able to set how hard they hit the front end of my amp with just the volume on the guitar. yeah other guitars you can do that but you loose something when you do.

i agree. say have you ever tried mis matching the impedance of the emg pickups.

omg i about died the first time i just said screw it dual one meg pots in my ibanez with a single emg 81. i had a volume and a tone with a 1uf on the tone knob. it sounds like over kill but it completely makes them sound different and punishes the amp. the only downside is haveing to dial the volume knob back even on clean settings. but they seem to for lack of a better word "breathe"

500k will work as well its just xhanging the out impedance.