Is this possible?

i want to take a squier strat neck...and cut off the headstock and make it a reverse headstock...and also make it a 13 degree angled headstock...like gibsons...cant i just cut it at an angle...flip it over...and glue it back on? reverse right? this should work right? or any ideas? thanks...

my mind is brewing up something crazy here....

eh...theoretically you could do it but it would almost be easier to build a neck. The problem would be getting the scarf joint created behind the fingerboard area.

Plus now you'd have to buy lefty tuners cuz the post must pull towards the gear--not away from. I'd sell the squire neck and buy a paddlehead aftermarket neck, and make your own.

need new tuners, take off the fingerboard, cut a scarf joint and toss that headstock aside, get a good sized blank, glue it on there, aditional routing may be needed to extend the truss rod chanel, shape, drill, reattach fingerboard, assemble... zippidy zappidy zamm blam you're done

yeah, do what derek said. zippidy zippidy zamm blam! :DB)

lol don't mind my odd posts last night... i was overtired.. you can still do it, (minus the corny magic) but a new neck from sratch would be more practical, cause then if you don't like it you can always go back to your old neck.