pickups

Curtis P

You mean straight out? Yes, you can do this but it'd affect the sound. The pots are an integral part of the sound of a guitar. The sound will be VERY bright without any pots. I have one of my guitars wired this way while I'm waiting for some new pots... it's almost too bright but sort of cool sounding in a way :D

Yes, I was planning on having both on at same time, but is there a way to have the one wired so its quieter? for example, i like playing my Washburn with the bridge pickup, but i would like it so its the bridge pickup full blast all the time, and the neck pickup maybe half? all the time though, and no knob, this possible?

Curtis

Thanks man, i got the pattern all traced onto the wood, and a buddy of mine is hookin me up with some Humbuckers, is wiring difficult? i aint runnin the toggle switch, pickup selector thing, so its just the single volume, connected to both humbuckers, i suppose, or 2 voloumes, one for each, yea, thats better! haha

Curtis