ATTN: Taking orders! help

vwall

Hi everyone!

My account for the Guitar and Hiwatt Amp division is going to be put on hold unless i make my minimum purchase order in the next week or so.

I will still carry the Sustainer pick ups

But i cant fully establish my Fernades Guitars and Hiwatt amp account until I place the min order...

I have no problem doing this but it would be a great help to have some orders to start with...

I have 1 order pending now...

I could use 2-4 more!

So Please check out their site and let me know if there is something i can order for you.

I dont mind putting it on layaway for a deposit like i do all the time for people...

So please pass the word and let me know!!

another way to look at it is that you can get the true Sustainer pick up in one of their guitars without debasing a valuable one from routing! ;-)

Please let me know!!

thanks

scott

Vwall Guitars

:D

scott, i have a question, i have a precision bass guitar that sounds fine to me because i just play for fun, i rarely play it and when i do its just in one of the guitar amps, but it would be nice to have a real bass amp with the eq's designed for bass, i know it would sound much much better, ok i have always wanted to snag a bass amp but i never really gave it much thought, ok im interested in either the bulldog 20 or 30, what kinda price can you get, ill have to think about shipping, etc.... i live in san antonio so thats not too far, it shouldn't be that bad from your shop, just gimme a ballpark figure, and what kind layaway you can do and ill consider it, i am not picky, i just want a legitimate bass amp, i wouldnt mind the 30 cause its a little more power, i guess whats the differences, just a bit more power right, otherwise same amp, well no guarantees, just let me know what you can and ill think about it, good luck with your order

btw i saw this on ebay for a fyi, plus im not picky i could find a good pawn shop deal, but i would like to help you out and got to thinking about a bass amp again, so thanks scott

jeremy

whats the difference in the 30 and the 30 r, im assuming the r is reverb?! i might even just go with the 20 watt, and when do i need to decide by, its not like im hurting with out it, i rarely play the bass, its one of those closet dust collector things, but i would hate to see you lose out on your account, and i have always wanted a bass amp, a good one too, well its just an ideal, i guess email with the different prices and such on all thier smaller bass amps, and the differences in each, nothing that is too big, and i dont need any tubes, just solid state would be fine, i love the warmth of tubes but its too much hassle to switch em out when needed, nothing too big please cause its just an apartment and i dont wanna get the neighbors all worked up, "again" yea lets not go there

thanks

jeremy

jeremy_wills@hotmail.com