Emg ?

low end fuzz

the hardest part is soldering the ground braid to the back of the pot without burning the interior wire

That's what a heat-sink is for.

Good for you...want a cookie? :D

There is a fool proof method of doing it flawlessly every time...but it requires practice and patience,so I don't know if it is up your alley...but if you put a solder "pool" on the back of the pot,then season the braid itself with solder,then hold the braided wire to the pool of solder and solder the two things together,it makes a very nice,pretty connection.

And clean your dang tip...tin it as well before you even start the work.

You talkin da me?

You da foo what said that was the "hard part" ....

my sink and solder sucker come out any time my soldering iron does. - Hey- you're talking to a "master" solderer here. :DB)

"hard part" ....

Hardest part..Jeez dood,you have it right there quoted above it...hardest part...not hard for a soldering king like me.

I won the '97 soldering olympics,then refused to enter again to give someone else a chance.

I once soldered a house out of beer cans...

When I don't have food in the house,I just eat solder and drink flux...

I pity the fool!

"hard part" ....

Hardest part..Jeez dood,you have it right there quoted above it...hardest part...not hard for a soldering king like me.

I won the '97 soldering olympics,then refused to enter again to give someone else a chance.

I once soldered a house out of beer cans...

When I don't have food in the house,I just eat solder and drink flux...

I pity the fool!

Aint that every week ? :D

JK - I took the gold in Sarajevo back in '36 but I don't like to brag about it ......