Anyone Ever Use Spraymax?

yorgo

Yes, it works pretty well. You just have to have time to devote to the finish process because once you activate the can it only lasts 24 hours and then it hardens inside the can.

Nice solid though. Quick and easy with no clean up like a gun. Was planning on using it on my next project.

Hey Yorgo are you the same bro who used to be on the George Lynch forum ? if so its Laz aka Kammo1, how ya doin bro :D anyway back to your question "YES" it is fabulous stuff for a spraycan product and the secret is letting the stuff flash off 10-15 minutes and letting it on in thin coats overlapping by about 75% and laying the guitar flat or in a horizontal position so it can flow out nicely and obviously keep spraying till the whole can is used you might as well as the stuff does not dry hard in the can but goes into a state where its no longer a 2K component but more of a single stage lacquer and it can still be used but has not got the hardness and durabilty of its former self.Bro if you need any further info PM me and I can help you as much as I can :D

Hey Yorgo are you the same bro who used to be on the George Lynch forum ? if so its Laz aka Kammo1, how ya doin bro :D anyway back to your question "YES" it is fabulous stuff for a spraycan product and the secret is letting the stuff flash off 10-15 minutes and letting it on in thin coats overlapping by about 75% and laying the guitar flat or in a horizontal position so it can flow out nicely and obviously keep spraying till the whole can is used you might as well as the stuff does not dry hard in the can but goes into a state where its no longer a 2K component but more of a single stage lacquer and it can still be used but has not got the hardness and durabilty of its former self.Bro if you need any further info PM me and I can help you as much as I can :D

Laz the man. yeah it's me. will pm you shortly. thanks all for the responses!