Jem?

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

If you're serious, nail it and just have him send it to one of us here in the states and have us ship it to you.

I'd do it fer ya. I'm sure others would too.

PS, I've shipped Twin Reverbs and heavier amps around the country, everything makes it A-OK, at least from this port.

i think he could get more $$ for it if he sold the whole thing instead of taking the chop shop approach... B)

youd be surprised!! Not many people have the bank account to buy a whole Jem. But there are lots of people that need parts to fix up their jems for themselves, or for selling it. People wil fight tooth and nail over Jem pick ups, and especially the bridges.

I've tried twice now to get just a Jem neck to slap on a plain jane RG body. Failed miserable both times! :D

If you're serious, nail it and just have him send it to one of us here in the states and have us ship it to you.

I'd do it fer ya. I'm sure others would too.

PS, I've shipped Twin Reverbs and heavier amps around the country, everything makes it A-OK, at least from this port.

Cheers dude,I've got currently 4 US,1 Brazilian and 2 Canadian address's ... I shall go in late,if it's not at silly money

Rob