How To Remove Nozzle

I finally bought a decent gun, and have no idea how to swap the nozzle. It's not quite normal, and there are no instructions and nothing on the interwebs about it.

Here's a pic:

spray%20gun%20002-sm.jpg

You can see that the nozzle (brown/bronze bit) threads into the nozzle body holder thing (steel bit), but there's nowhere for a wrench to grab it. What knurling there is, is below the lip of the nozzle holder.

Any ideas?

Also, the 1.5mm and the 1.7mm needles are identical (although the nozzles are different). Is this normal, or was I shipped the wrong part?

Thanks

Edited by DC Ross

Thanks for the reply Mattia,

There was indeed a wrench to remove the assembly but the way the nozzle assembly is designed, it seems like it requires a socket of some sort to remove the nozzle itself.

As for the needle, the part numbers engraved on them are identical. I sent emails to the manufacturer and the dealer, but figured I'd increase my chances and ask here as well :D

Thanks again.

My CA gun has the same kind of nozzle. You need a socket set, mine uses a 3/8" socket to remove it. Not the 6 sided smooth sockets the multi spline style. I actually have no idea what that socket style is called?

What did you expect tools to come with your gun.

Hey Spoke, I figured it out, it's called a "deep 12 point thin walled 3/8" socket". Ask for it by name.

12 point socket, another new piece of information to remember..Now I have to count one.