Does Wood Really Make A Difference In Tone? Or Tw1

We didn't have the goth wanna-be posers, but we had dorks just like them. Same problem, different packaging.

You just got one "lolz". Save up your lolz as they are redeemable for great prizes. Collect 5 lolz and you can get a complement on a build thread, 10 lolz will get you a sincere complement, and for a mere 20 lolz, I will ship you GENUINE mahogany plane shavings for all your craftbooking needs (I've deduced that this is a good prize because I have actually seen that exact thing for sale on eBay).

Chris

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still got the helmet on... its getting warm with this thing on! (No it doesn't)

Been offline for a few days. I haven't laughed out loud like this in front of the PC for a while. Thanks guys, I needed that!

We didn't have the goth wanna-be posers, but we had dorks just like them. Same problem, different packaging.

You just got one "lolz". Save up your lolz as they are redeemable for great prizes. Collect 5 lolz and you can get a complement on a build thread, 10 lolz will get you a sincere complement, and for a mere 20 lolz, I will ship you GENUINE mahogany plane shavings for all your craftbooking needs (I've deduced that this is a good prize because I have actually seen that exact thing for sale on eBay).

Chris

Damn American spelling. It's spelt "prise". Now let me prise the cap off another beer (Karhu, natch).