No Build Threads For Gotm?

its amazing how serious people take gotm. ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!! its not like you get to be emperor of the world if you win. liten up people have some fun and let it be what it is fun.

Someone could let them know that over at MLP forums. Some people over there come here to sign on and just vote on GOTM. And as Wes has pointed out time and time again, people will vote for whatever reasons they seem fit. Clicky

Yuck. I know of Rist from TGP, but I never really paid much attention to him. That's pretty shady. That's certainly not the first time I've seen builders doing stuff like that. I've seen some big builders asking facebook people to go to certain forums and write fake reviews and praise about them. I just try to stay out of it, though.

Edited by NotYou
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't condemn the man..if you read the thread he is very gracious about the other guitars in the contest being very nice...I don't recall him saying a single negative thing...I think he was just hoping for peer recognition like everyone else is.

And his guitars are very nice...very.

Also I think it is important to recognize that he still did not win..so whatever support he had from there was most likely from guys who are members here and may always vote...some of them may not have even voted for him.

I think we must be careful,because if you go so far in the direction of having friends voting for you being "shady",then in the end you just end up on the same "sour grapes" side as the topic starter here.And just because a friend votes for you does not mean your guitar is not worthy