Bass Necks

Micter

I have quite a few Bass necks lying around that I need to sell. These (with the exception of the Samick) were made by B Heffner for a small builder that I know. When the company went out of business I acquired these necks. None of these necks are in perfect condition and will require either small repairs and or finishing. (The Samick is again the exception) I will make a post for each neck in order to keep track of things a bit easier. My preferred method of payment is US postal money order. Send me a PM if interested

1. is a 4 string maple fretless neck with a bloodwood fretboard and white fret markers. The fretboard is in great shape. The neck is finished with what I believe to be poly and is partially sanded off. The finish on the heal is chipping. Obviously it will need to be refinished. $80 plus actual shipping

OBO e-mail mcmicter@yahoo.com

bassnecks001.jpg

bassnecks002.jpg

bassnecks003.jpg

Edited by Micter

3. is a maple neck with rosewood fretboard and is finished in poly. It really only needs a truss rod nut and would be very usable. It has "The Bass Company" logo on the front of the headstock and "Handcrafted in the U.S.A." on the back. There are a couple very minor dings on the fretboard but nothing that would cause a problem. It could use a polishing $100 plus actual shipping OBO

bassnecks007.jpg

bassnecks008.jpg

bassnecks009.jpg