Some Tele Bridge Measurements Please

Hey. Could someone please do me a huge favor? I need some measurements on a tele bridge, modern style 6-saddle.

Stewmac gives the following diagram:

0025_1spec.gif

However, there's a couple things missing that I'm interested in. If someone could give me the following measurements that would be great!

1) Distance from front (towards neck) of bridge to furthest forward a saddle's string contact point can go.

2) Distance from front (towards neck) of bridge to furthest back a saddle's string contact point can go.

3) Distance from front (towards neck) of bridge to center of string thru-holes.

From the looks of the stewmac picture is is a CAD drawing export that I could find these things out from. However, that's an assumption I'd prefer not to make when I'm designing to possibly have some templates CNC'd.

Thanks,

Chris

I don't have stewmac's but I do have one with the modern saddles that looks similar. If I get out in the shop tonight, I will see if my measurements match the ones above for some key dimensions. If they are close, I will take the measurements and post.