New Guitar I'm Currently Working On...

Very nice build! And awesome playing! I would love to own that beast of a guitar. I'd have to change out that red button for a black one though... I guess I just don't get the red button thing lol.

I would have liked to hear some more metal riffs out of the neck pickup. The versatility between bluesy and metal stuff that came out of the instrument was awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

You live in a beautiful country.Seems so peaceful.Around here it is "hurry,hurry,hurry" every waking hour to get some unknown "thing" accomplished,and in the end all you end up doing is making some other guy rich and getting to be part of the rat race in return.

Peaceful? Switzerland is probably one of the greatest places to get stressed, no kidding, you wont like living here unless its only for taking pictures, not only because its exactly what you describe above but also because of the living expenses which are absolutely insane...

But yeah the country side is epic for taking awesome pictures but that's about it, I've had a customer visit me from Paris - France which is supposed to be the mighty expensive place to live, well he was pretty shocked by the living expenses in switzerland after his short visit :D

More pics here:

http://www.hufschmidguitars.com/aigle.html