Multiscale Bridges

does anyone know where can i find multiscale guitar's bridge or individual saddles????

i cannot find anywhere!!

ABM Single String.

The other alternative is to buy a Graph Tech Saddle Set and make your own base plate.

The cheapest way is to use old Strat bridge saddles and a piece of angle aluminum. Cut the aluminum into pieces the width of the strat saddle and drill some holes for strings, screws, and mounting screws.

I bought those ABM bridges for my multiscale project. I´m not sure if intonation adjustment is okay or not. Anyone got experience how it works ?

Yes. You loosen the side set screw and slide the saddle block forward or back in the slot as needed. Very difficult to adjust with full string tension.

What I do is tune, check, guesstimate how far I need to move the bridge, de-tune, slide bridge, re-tune. When I have it correct I reset the action then recheck intonation. Last thing is tightening the side set screw.

That plus expense is why I do not use them anymore.

does anyone know where can i find multiscale guitar's bridge or individual saddles????

i cannot find anywhere!!

if you watched my building thread, you'll know where to get it :D

do you mean like this:

164840_1729414233758_1190539083_31986248_4609543_n.jpg

individual saddles, duralumin rails, solid brass saddles.

or like this:

189805_1789683015601_1045355004_2126322_4804322_n.jpg

multiscale trem

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to the "make your own carrier for off-the-shelf saddles" (good enough for Novax), there's Ola Strandberg's headless system, Rick Toone's headless system (IIRC, it can handle multi-scale) and Khaler makes multi-scale capable trem and non-trem roller bridges.

Ray