Jump to content

A Basic But Elusive Part On The Headstock... (strat)

Recommended Posts

Hey, I think that this is such a basic question that it's not really covered properly, but...

What is the name given to the white plastic washer things on the tuners of electric guitars?

And does anybody know where they can be purchased from?

Kind regards, Pat x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe they are called "Plastic Washer"?

I think that I know what you mean and I have never seen tham as a spare part before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...