YAY.. Finally started my project..

Snork, i think alex has a guitar in the download section (cad) that has a slanted single coile outline in the neck position. But you gotta pay your dibs to get access.... check the announcements section for more info..

YDOESGOD..... ok i just noticed your little "artistic fling" in the neck pocket there, how deep is that? you might want to consider mixing up some epoxy or thick super glue with wood dust in it (ruff up the hole) and fill that hole then sand it down level (or very carefully rout it) again, just a thought. I would have liked to see some more smoother lines around trem rout, but most of those will be hidden by the bridge. Just make sure you rout for your cavity covers nice and smooth.

Bought me a new drill thats not cordless.

I had a battery powered Black'n'Decker that would crap out after like 20minutes of hardcore use (like using the woodchuck).

Ryobi 3/8" Variable Speed Drill/Driver

http://www.ryobitools.com/product/product....cat=2&toolcat=1

And a sanding disc kit (the drill attachment and some sheets) + 40grit sheets.

I did the arm rest and body contours tonite. The sanding disc = AWESOME Takes of a lot of wood..fast. I had a nice lil dust pile built up. :D

I just have to clean it up by hand, I guess. But it did a lot of the work...so..thats awesome.