Anyone Interested In A Pickup Group Buy? Duncan Or Emg?

Duff Beer Man

I have done some sourcing and have found a place that will do special pricing for a group buy of pickups. Just curious if anyone would be interested in this? Problem is the requirements are large, for seymour duncan we would need a total of 24 pickups order to qualify for the pricing, for emg we just need an order of 500 dollars. Let me know if you are interested, i have a pricing sheet and can tell you what prices you would pay for what pickups.

I could be interested. I need 2 sets of tele pickups, so theres 4 p/up's. I'm impressed with the sound bites on seymore duncans website of the alnico 2's and the vintage broadcaster bridge p/up. What can u do those for?

• 4 weeks later...

Im definately interested Duff beer man... but ill be travelling until October, ill keep an eye on this post and if i see movement and an order mounting ill let you know if im in.

Cheers Chad.

• 3 months later...

I have done some sourcing and have found a place that will do special pricing for a group buy of pickups. Just curious if anyone would be interested in this? Problem is the requirements are large, for seymour duncan we would need a total of 24 pickups order to qualify for the pricing, for emg we just need an order of 500 dollars. Let me know if you are interested, i have a pricing sheet and can tell you what prices you would pay for what pickups.

Are you still building guitars and buying pickups. I would be interested in a group buy.

Thanks

Robert M Olson

rmolsonguitars.com