Gotoh Floyd Replacement Parts

IMHO the Gotoh Floyd performs just as well as an original Floyd, I use either a Floyd or Gotoh on my custom guitars and all i ever offer my customers are these 2 type of fulcrum type trems. For others a Kahler is another quality trem and to be honest my personal favourite, hope it helps :D

IMHO the Gotoh Floyd performs just as well as an original Floyd, I use either a Floyd or Gotoh on my custom guitars and all i ever offer my customers are these 2 type of fulcrum type trems. For others a Kahler is another quality trem and to be honest my personal favourite, hope it helps :D

But what about replacement parts, such as saddles and blocks, etc?

To be honest I'm almost positive you can order whatever parts you need from your distributor but in saying that I have never ever had to replace any parts whatsoever as nothing breaks on them or I have been lucky not to loose any parts... :D the only thing that may need replacing is the plastic bushing arm but again never had to replace that either.....