A Pair Of Gibby Tribute Builds.

Wow! I really love that ES335! As for your residue on the F-hole sides. Take a toothbrush wih some water and see if you can clean it a little. I had a 60's ES335 with some residue over the years there and I was able to clean it up like that. Wasn't perfect but I was happy with it.

Your work like I said before on these two are very inspiring. I plan on doing my own ES335 after the new year. I thank you again for the link and this thread.

Al

Wow! I really love that ES335! As for your residue on the F-hole sides. Take a toothbrush wih some water and see if you can clean it a little. I had a 60's ES335 with some residue over the years there and I was able to clean it up like that. Wasn't perfect but I was happy with it.

Your work like I said before on these two are very inspiring. I plan on doing my own ES335 after the new year. I thank you again for the link and this thread.

Al

Thanks Al.

I need to give that a try.

And looking forward to seeing a 335 build thread from you !

Ken is a great guy to deal with, but he's kinda busy. If you need to ask any specific question don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.