Bridge Mounting Stud Measurement (and Other Things)

I'm looking to toss an old licensed FR trem when making a new body, and in the new guitar use a 2 point strat style trem. On the FR the studs looked to be about 2 7/8" apart. The new trem I want to use has spacing of 2 7/32" (American Strat spec?). What I am wondering, is will this cause any tuning problems? I feel like this might be somewhat of a stupid question because I wouldn't think the stud spacing really dictates a whole lot here... but then again I don't know much about this at all.

Could cause several problems. First that spacing is a good bit different and you're studs won't come close to lining up right. Second is the difference in distance from the studs to the break point on the saddles. If you put the bridge in place and the distance from the nut to the break point is the same as the scale length then you are okay. If it is different than your scale length will be wrong and it won't play in tune.

Could cause several problems. First that spacing is a good bit different and you're studs won't come close to lining up right. Second is the difference in distance from the studs to the break point on the saddles. If you put the bridge in place and the distance from the nut to the break point is the same as the scale length then you are okay. If it is different than your scale length will be wrong and it won't play in tune.

Right on, thanks. Well I'm planning on replacing the body entirely, so I'll make sure to measure... a lot of times :D