Show us your CD

ProjectGuitar.com

• 1 month later...

ok, no cd, not even in the works. just a myspace. some of the recordings are REALLY badly done (cubase continues to vex me).... especially agony and ecstacy.

anyway. have a listen and tell me what you think. my favourite songs are agony and ecstacy, and lunatic high. the rest i could take or leave.

www.myspace.com/maxbohemiasmusic

anyhoos....enjoy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I recently made a compilation of 18 songs from 4 of my CD's. If anyone wants to hear a song- PM me and give me your email address and I'll send a tune or two. It's all instrumental - Pop, Rock, Fusion, Jazz. MOR and Ballads. I've sent out 50 CD's lately -- I'll just send you one or two songs though- I don't want to over do it!!! Anyway that's all I know.

• 2 weeks later...

After only a minor* hiatus between albums, The Third Ending return with Three Word Title. 10 tracks of 4 blokes playing actual instruments, sounding very much exactly like that. Head on over to our website, iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, Bandcamp or whatever method of downloading you fancy (preferably legal), and check it out!

Our first self-titled album is also available if you're curious to hear what we sounded like 9 years earlier.

* - in geological time

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Digital download of our demo from 2013 here

https://lasanche.bandcamp.com/releases

Was also released in pro pressed cassette form via Gruft Produktion if you prefer physical copy

Contact them here

gruft@interia.pl 

I believe the physical copy is roughly $7 US + shipping

• Like 1

On 11/2/2015 at 5:15 PM, Prostheta said:

An old one from a band I was in almost ten years ago....

Did you guys ever release anything officially?  I like this and if nothing else would like to get a dubbed copy unless the other two tracks you posted were the rest.

t is good stuff man regardless if it isn't you on the recordings.  Would still like to be able to get a copy even if all digital. always enjoy good music of any genre that moves me.

Are you in this or any of the other De Tonal State online videos? 

https://youtu.be/UuqmYpuon94

Edited by Bjorn.LaSanche

Yeah, the Jolly Brewer vids. Funny night that one. I was meant to be playing my Thunderbird build that night, however on the first trip ferrying gear, I'd taken my stands and left the bird propped up against an amp at home. For whatever reason (cat, bad luck, etc) it fell over and got decapitated. I was forced to use my 5-string which had a slightly dodgy output jack at the time, hence the occasional annoyance when the signal cut out. Really embarrassing when you're gigging. The video you posted was after I'd left, maybe even when we'd moved to Finland.

PM sent with files.

• 4 years later...

Very cool. I've really been digging heavier releases of late such as Anaal Nathrakh's, "Endarkenment" and Archspire's, "Bleed The Future". Some of the tracks from Neptune would dovetail into that. Very tattoo-friendly artwork as well. Is there a story behind that and the choice of artist?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Prostheta said:

Very cool. I've really been digging heavier releases of late such as Anaal Nathrakh's, "Endarkenment" and Archspire's, "Bleed The Future". Some of the tracks from Neptune would dovetail into that. Very tattoo-friendly artwork as well. Is there a story behind that and the choice of artist?

No real story, I just like art nouveau style artwork. Found Chris Panatier and commissioned the album covers from him. Very fine detail of his work really impressed me!