Help A Brother Out

Ripthorn

Hey guys, I'm working on my kids' guitars for Christmas and I am wanting to do one of them red and one of them blue. I was wondering if anyone around here had a little bit of these colors in aniline dye that would be willing to part with them for a nominal fee. I can pick up 1 or 2 oz. jars, but those would be orders of magnitude more dye than I need. If anyone (in the US) has like 1/2 tsp or so of these, I would be much appreciative. If not, looks like I will have a life time's supply of red and blue aniline dyes. Thanks.

I don't have any aniline dyes, but I do have some tints, if that helps. I'd be glad to send a little of the PTC stuff for the cost of shipping, if you can figure out a good way to ship it.

Dyes.jpg

In the Mixol universal tints, I have a good bit of red, and one of the 20ml bottles of blue, though if that's what you wanted, I suppose you'd just get something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Mixol-Universal-Tints-Blue-09/dp/B0036AYXR2/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1320463038&sr=8-6

If I can help, let me know.