Making a peghead w/out scarf joint

Snork

Guest AlexVDL

Snork, the guy who learnt me how to build guitars is a master luthier. It is so great to have someone like him around to give me advice. It's a good thing you found someone who can help you and from who you can learn. Please keep him as a friend and take his advise seriously :D

About me being a shredder... don't exaggerate :D

But like I said before those songs are almost 5 years old now. I don't even like to listen to them without being ashamed hehehe... the sound is aweful and my playing was quite messy B) I'm still studying so I have little time to build guitars and record music anymore. But if you like those songs on my site, please have patience because I will record some new stuff in august I think.

messy??????? i dont think so......... if you think thats messy do not listen to raw unedited jimmy page clips your head will explode. believe me when i tell you, where a bunch of other guitarists have made it you definately could have made it. you could get big. people are starting to know rusty you should get on that bandwagon while you can. you're definately good enough. be a hendrix heplayed songs like purple haze (EH) to get famous then he played his blues. You're definately good enough. Like satch's surfing with the alien it has some sick rock chordage in there and thats why it appealed to a huge crowd. trust me that is not sloppy and if you think it is you can achieve a level that is far beyond me. as for me being a master luthier.........i dont think so lmao.

Snork, the guy who learnt me how to build guitars is a master luthier. It is so great to have someone like him around to give me advice. It's a good thing you found someone who can help you and from who you can learn. Please keep him as a friend and take his advise seriously  B)

Yeah, I gotta "mentor" too. I found him a few years after I started building, but I've learned ALOT from him - I even WORKED for him for five months right out of highschool! :D