Jump to content

T.O.M radiused face

Recommended Posts

My T.O.M. bridge has a radiused face on the bottom surface (radiused face touches guitar). Does this mean that I have to shape the body of the guitar to that radius or can I buy a shim to go under it?

It's a gotoh item so if anyone knows what radius it is.......

Cheers guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...