Ntd! Lots Of Stuff

bob123

Deep irony of me wanting a good scroll saw.... I went to an estate sale they had ALLLLL this stuff for dirt cheap.

First thing I saw was the lovely craftsman scroll saw on the floor. With the 20$ price tag on it. Handed the guy a 20 right there. (Came with over 20 spare saw blades!!) Then walked around the massive garage and saw this massive box full of clamps lol. I asked him how much he was selling the clamps for, "Oh, like 3 bucks for the big ones, 2 bucks for the little ones, how many you want?" I immediately grabbed the box, asked if anyone needed any clamps (some took a few, shoulda kept my mouth shut), said I wanted all of them. Grabbed the dremel contour sander, router bits, hole saw set, allen wrench set, tang nippers, and craftsman vice grips hanging out... carted it all up to the dude, and asked how much..... He said "For all that? Just gimme 25$ since you bought other stuff"...

Yes I am indeed happier then a pig in @%^$ right now :D

dscn0389xf.jpg

Edited by bob123

Nice, I like to see someone get really good deals.My neighbor got two ele. Guitars for free the other day.I wanted to mug him.hahaha One was a SKL and one was a explorer.I have been getting some stuff for free ,too.My other neighbor gave me ,air staple gun,sander,jigsaw,plain,100 piece drill bit set,sandpaper,small fridge for beer,air disc sander ,pro dremal,small air compressor and some other odds and ends.A friend is giving me some 1200 Sandpaper .He got me a three foot piece of 3" PVC / w end cap and threaded end cap,for soaking sides for bending.

small fridge for beer

I just picked up one of those that still was unused and had the original tape holding the racks in for shipping.$50

i never seem to get good deals on power tools.Around here everyone hangs on to them it seems.I do have many clamps the same as those large black ones pictured above.They were 3/$10 at Harbor freight.They have worked great for years.

small fridge for beer

I just picked up one of those that still was unused and had the original tape holding the racks in for shipping.$50

i never seem to get good deals on power tools.Around here everyone hangs on to them it seems.I do have many clamps the same as those large black ones pictured above.They were 3/$10 at Harbor freight.They have worked great for years.

Being from Texas myself, I know what you are saying.Lucky I live in Calie now....people buy them out here ,can't use them and want to get rid of them.hahahaMy neighbor bought me the fridge so he did not have to go into his guarge to fetch a beer.