No New Developments In The Gibson Case

It's interesting how he calls it Obama's war, when Bush signed the amendments to the Lacey act, that are causing the current problem, by adding the asinine, pretty much impossible to observe, & unenforceable, requirement that you not violate other countries import/export laws.

Honestly I doubt it's even on Obama's radar, the man has bigger problems.

Yeah they are diluting the problem by trying to pin it on one man.it has less impact than saying "we have this problem and we need to fix it"...

Every time you cry "The President is out to get us" you immediately lose have the country while they roll their eyes and click away from the story

Welcome to the land of the free.It has become ,in all things,if you go against the grain,the people in charge will pick and choose laws ,and charges as they see fit.In this country now ,the fed and state cherry pick laws and who to use them on.funny how they can ignore all kinds of stuff and cry so loud at the ones they don't like.People in charge just want sheep,they are scared of people that can think for themselves ,and if you disagree with them ,oh hell duck.

I was thinking the other day, the second admenment give us the right to bare guns, period.When I was a kid and it was hunting season ,all the cars and trucks at school had guns in them.They would not get stolen ,and their was never any trouble.We as a people should be able to carry a gun with us anywhere ,at anytime.

We have to many laws ,that they can not enforce as it is ,let's make more so if they need them for a few we have them.