Build#6: Hollow Singlecut

As Gert Fylking, a famous Swedish actor/comedian, would have said "äntligen!" Great stuff! How much sound is the side sound port radiating?

>>madhattr88, Mr Natural, sdshirtman, HCRoadie, Osorio

Thanks a lot for the kind words!

>>SwedishLuthier

Ha ha, Fylking quoted on ProjectGuitar... I never thought I would see that.

The side sound port is a resounding success, I almost have to tape it over because it's so loud... or not. It makes no audible difference whatsoever when in normal playing position. It's a little louder when I'm putting my ear close to the hole, like when you're tuning in a noisy room, but it certainly isn't worth the extra work. But it was fun doing it...

it was fun doing it...

And very nice and elegant looking!

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely WOW!

Completely stunning!

All the added details are just spectacular.

Very inspiring!

Thanks for sharing.

Ciao,

Garth

Thank you so much!

And very nice and elegant looking!

Well, at least that's good. Thanks!

very inspiring work of yours, pukko! strong gotm candidate in my opinion B-)

Thank you! I put it up in GOTM now, Hitone needs at least one more person to compete against. Can't have a one man GOTM right?

Good show, Pukko. So when's the next one on the table? ;-)

Ha ha, the only thing on the table in the near future is julskinka och öl... (that's Christmas ham and beer to you non-Swedish). As for new builds... nothing planned. I have drawn some designs but nothing more than that.

Nice work! I like the details. I hadn't seen this thread before. I really like the red.

Thank you!

Imprecionante, work was very beautiful.
Congratulations!

Thanks to you too!

• 4 weeks later...

Amazing guitar ... Something to aspire to.

Could you upload a recording? Just to see if she's a beauty that sounds good too ...

Thank you very much! Unfortunately I'm one of those who can make any guitar sound bad... Maybe if I can get someone else to play. Probably won't happen though.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one pukko. I dont know how it is with anyone else, but When people find out I build they always seem to think I must be some awesome player. I always laugh and say that I guess you could call it playing. And since I am not a good player, final setups are especially difficult for me.