Montana Gold Spray Paint?

naf456

So... I've been looking around for some cans of paint.

I'm a total newbie when it somes to professional finishes , so I just want to quickly fire off a question... If I bought a spary gun, would it create a better finish then ordinary spray cans?

I have done some work with spray cans before but npne of the projects turned out too great :unsure:

I can only get better at this right?

anyway, I'm the guy with the plywood and maple LP -

I have came across this Montanna gold spray pait - it's hlaf the price of rust olieum - and I fought rust oliuem was "Budget" paint?

I been on the site and it looks prety dam impressive. Aparenly it's the worlds best spray paint for graffiti artists.

What I'm looking for is a matte aqua finish and it turns out montanna do that colour!

so I'm just about to hit the buy button on amazon.

However I've been looking through it - it has nitro lacquer inside the paint? that's what it says on the site - does this mean I still need a clear coat ontop?

Seems too good to be true - worlds best spray paint with built in lacqure for half the price of "budget" spray paint....

Anyone used this before? please hit me wth some replies and some pics...